Scrum@Scale is not a cookie cutter, one-size fits all solution that your organization is force fit into. It is an adaptable framework that allows systems and processes to grow organically based on the unique conditions your organization has and the unique challenges it faces. Scrum@Scale provides the structure, your teams provide the context, together they make way for collaboration, innovation and acceleration across any sized organization or initiative.
Why Should Employees Become Scrum@Scale Practitioners?
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts. In this course, students will learn the following:
- Overcome the challenges of cross-team dependencies with an emphasis on prioritization at the enterprise level
- Refactor organization to meet changing market demands
- Deliver working product on a regular cadence
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with one to many teams across any sized initiative
- Develop a transformation backlog to scale organizational reach and impact
- Measure and improve key metrics for Enterprise agility
- Deliver twice the business value at half the cost
Who Should Take a Scrum@Scale Practitioner Course?
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
✔ This course is for anyone interested in how Scrum can be used to reform organizations to deliver twice the value in half the time.
✔ This course will help leaders and employees to become agile change agents at scale.
✔ This course will help managers start Agile transformations.
✔ This course will help managers lead and empower Scrum teams.
Collaborate. Innovate. Accelerate.
Why Should Organizations Choose Scrum@Scale?
Scrum@Scale Helps Businesses:
- Effectively coordinate any number of Scrum teams across an enterprise
- Create a ‘Minimum Viable Bureaucracy’ which allow organizations to adapt quickly and thrive
- Align an entire organization around clear priorities
- Increase transparency, fast feedback and continual improvement
- Deliver value faster by boosting innovation and reducing time to market